Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ron Paul rising in the polls

I like Ron Paul. He resonates with me. If you vote for Ron Paul, one thing's for sure, you'll get smaller government, the one thing this country badly needs.

"We should just mind our own business!" Another thing of Ron Paul that resonates with me. Imagine a U.S.A. that minds its own business and doesn't spend trillions to mind other people's business; States as well Countries!

I also think it's long past time we take our our currency out of the hands of those who continually mess with our currency and return to a gold standard of some sort.

All good stuff.

The only problem is that Ron Paul is nuts. The first criteria to be President: you can't be crazy! If he wasn't nuts I'd vote for him in a heart beat! Even if he is crazy, he looks way better than the guy we gut now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home